• Performs In Extreme Cold or Extreme Heat, High or Low Altitudes, or Any Inclement Weather Condition.
• Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact & 80,000 Miles/8 Year Emissions Components Warranty Included.
• 10 Micron In-Line Coalescent Filter Assures Miles of Trouble Free Operation.
• Maintains All OBD II Functionality.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States.
• Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
Altech-Eco Conversion Systems are produced by Altech-Eco and are not a Ford Motor Company manufactured product.
Ford Racing High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Displays how much CNG fuel is in CNG fuel tank.
Fuel Selector Switch
This switch allows user to switch between CNG mode and gasoline mode when desired. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used in the engine. Sometimes green light may turn off even while in CNG mode, this is normal, this feature has been designed to save fuel whenever possible.
Fuel Receptacles (CNG on Right Side and Gasoline on Left)
CNG receptacle fully complies with and are certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
For dedicated CNG systems we will install a locked gasoline cap to prevent from fueling with gasoline.
CNG Tank Tool Box Cover
This tool box is made from diamond plate and covers a 21.2 GGE CNG cylinder.
A 10 micron in-line coalescent filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescent filter, which removes aeresol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle componenets operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.